Australian Institute of Higher Education (AIH) aims to develop work-ready, resilient and enterprising graduates who will become lifelong contributors to society.
Innovative, industry relevant courses will be delivered by inspirational teachers, supported by small class sizes, 24/7 online learning support, advanced learning technologies, to create a learning experience that is richly interactive and highly personalised.
Our teaching will embed in every course opportunities that nurture creativity and critical thinking skills that will be transferrable to the workplace and create platforms for success in an information-rich world. Our focus on student success will empower students to be the best version of themselves, to carve a future to the very best of their abilities, irrespective of their background or individual circumstances.
AIH students will graduate with the following attributes which equips them to be agents of change and to make a difference in their local communities and society:
- The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with a diverse range of audiences.
- The ability to liaise, cooperate, and work effectively with others.
- The ability to conduct thorough, accurate, and targeted research.
- The ability to address and solve problems creatively and in a structured and methodical way.
- The ability to understand and identify ethical problems and demonstrate ethical behaviour.
- The ability to critically assess and evaluate different approaches to issues and problems.
The achievements of our students and alumni will be the measure of our success as a provider of contemporary innovative education.