The Australian Institute of Higher Education is committed to protecting the privacy of its students, employees and others who interact with it while undertaking its learning and teaching, engagement and associated administrative activities and support services.
The Institution is required to comply with the Privacy Act 1998 (Privacy Act) in respect of personal information which it collects and uses.
You can browse our website without providing any personal information. However to make an enquiry, apply for a course, or for delivery and payment purposes, we may ask for your name, nationality, postal address, phone number and email address.
Cookies are used to help us:
- Understand and save user preferences for future personalised user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and products in which you are most interested.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
If you disable cookies, some features that make your site experience more efficient will be disabled and some of our services will not function properly.
2. To send periodic emails about competitions, promotions, surveys and competitions we’re conducting.
3. When you find a course you like on our websites, you can either request more details, apply for the course directly or request a call back.
In many circumstances we will not disclose personal data without your consent unless required by law.
We would like to be as transparent as possible in terms of giving you access to your personal information. You find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ under the Data Protection Act 1998. If we do hold information about you we will:
- Tell you why we are holding it;
- Give you a description of it;
- Tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
- Let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To make a request for any personal information we may hold, you need to put the request in writing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There may be a charge of $20 for this service.
If you wish to stop receiving regular course updates, please email us at email@example.com or you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each email you receive from us. If you wish to delete your details completely, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org